Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, August 1, 2008

More Thing 21


I joined Crafter. I love it. I enjoy finding and reading about crafting projects, with the best intentions of using them with teens or personally. If that never comes to pass, I still really groove on the research process.

I want to learn to sew, and Craftster has rich pickings for various projects. I want to make a almost no sew t-shirt for my upcoming Breaking Dawn party at the library and I got a good idea there, but unfortunately the tutorial's pictures are missing. Nevertheless, If I have time I will pursue this. I've ordered t-shirt surgery books from the library to see if one of them covers the project (corset-laced tee).

So far, I've found Craftster an excellent place to browse, and I love the bookmarking feature. I was less successful searching for a certain craft. I want to make magnets at the B.D. party, but I couldn't find any inspiration when searching under "magnets." Maybe I'll be more successful as I grow to know the site better.
One of the cute thing that I found was Marian the Sock Monkey Librarian (see above and find her at http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=162450.msg1644092#msg1644092
I like her little bun!

No comments:

Search my home library

My Library Dream Pet

Adobe Flash Player version 9 is required for display of this Spongecell widget.

Please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.

If you have already installed Adobe Flash Player version 9, please make sure that your browser supports javascript.

Read Me