Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, August 1, 2008

Final Thing 21

The last social network I checked out was 43 Things. This is a fun one, because you get to list 43 goals for your life, both big and small. You are able to tag them and write entries about them if you wish. The social part comes in when you look to see who else shares your goals or you cheer on someone in their goal pursuit. I listed a range of goals from "visit Scotland" to "get new glasses" to "see agility rabbits." :) I got cheered on my goal to "scrapbook our wedding photos."

I like social networking!

No comments:

Search my home library

My Library Dream Pet

Adobe Flash Player version 9 is required for display of this Spongecell widget.

Please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.

If you have already installed Adobe Flash Player version 9, please make sure that your browser supports javascript.

Read Me