Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Library reptile visit

Handsome Skink in his log
Pudgy the Uromastyx
Buttercup and me
Smile, Buttercup!


Fluffy


In July, we were lucky enough to have a visit from Mike Burpee and the Reptile Experience.



http://www.thereptileexperience.com/


The kids loved it and I did too. Carol (Has Her Nose in a Book) wasn't such a fan, but she was a good sport and ran things nobly. Mike and his mom brought Buttercup, the beautiful albino python, Fluffy the tortoise, a blue tongue Skink, an Uromastyx and more snakes and lizards. The nice little Skink gave me a "kiss" on the nose. If you're a librarian and you want reptile entertainment, I recommend Mike and crew!

No comments:

Search my home library

My Library Dream Pet

Adobe Flash Player version 9 is required for display of this Spongecell widget.

Please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.

If you have already installed Adobe Flash Player version 9, please make sure that your browser supports javascript.

Read Me