Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing 16: Assignment Calculator & Research Project Calculator

These look like super handy tools. Looking through the Support Materials for Teachers, I see two documents, "Improve Your Google Search Tip Sheet" and "10 questions for evaluating web sites," that would probably be useful when we teach our computer classes for patrons.
Both of the Student Tools would be very useful if we start to offer after school Homework Help for teens, or to point out one on one to teens starting big research projects. I agree that it would be a great link to add to our teen web page.
Personally, I could use the slide presentation format in the Research Project Calculator as a guide to set up a Power Point presentation for school visits, etc. I would appreciate the deadlines and email reminders.

No comments:

Search my home library

My Library Dream Pet

Adobe Flash Player version 9 is required for display of this Spongecell widget.

Please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.

If you have already installed Adobe Flash Player version 9, please make sure that your browser supports javascript.

Read Me