Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing 23: Finale!

I had a wonderful time doing my 23 Things on a Stick and if more are offered in the fall or farther future I'll do it again in a heartbeat. A one word summary: Fun! I have to say that I was hazy on what Library or Web 2.0 was before I started. Little did I know I was actually familiar with a lot of it, but didn't know those tools (Flickr, Library Thing, Myspace, etc) by that name.

I had a great time beginning this blog and reading what my coworkers are doing. I liked learning about things like Flickr toys, Lazy Base, del.icio.us, Assignment calulator and more.
Personally, I didn't enjoy doing the computer games and I especially disliked Mixx, Reddit, Digg and Newsvine for reasons I've already explained. But, I'm pleased to be familiar with them, so I can have an opinion. :)

No comments:

Search my home library

My Library Dream Pet

Adobe Flash Player version 9 is required for display of this Spongecell widget.

Please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.

If you have already installed Adobe Flash Player version 9, please make sure that your browser supports javascript.

Read Me