Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 18: YouTube and more!

I have not had much experience with YouTube. Honestly, I haven't even had a working TV for years, until recently. I have seen some cute things on it courtesy of my more knowledgeable friends, like the Potter Puppet Pals doing "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"


and "The Mean Kitty Song."



The 23 Things suggested videos were pretty silly, but I sort of enjoyed "Conan the Librarian." I wasn't allowed into "The Grand March of the Librarians," and that's disappointing. I am much more excited about the Book Trailer videos, especially the teen ones. My official video for this thing is posted above. It's a trailer for the new teen book Project 17 by Laurie Stolarz. I wanted to read it already, and the trailer makes me want to read it more. I don't know if I can wait until Halloween, which is when I usually read my scary ghost stories. These trailers would be great on a library web page, especially since some are actually made by teens. I want to put more on my blog.
I glanced over the other video sharing services listed, but for my purposes, YouTube looks to have what I need.

No comments:

Search my home library

My Library Dream Pet

Adobe Flash Player version 9 is required for display of this Spongecell widget.

Please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.

If you have already installed Adobe Flash Player version 9, please make sure that your browser supports javascript.

Read Me