Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thing 6


trading2garden
Originally uploaded by cleery

Oh wait, I already made some trading cards. Let's see what else I can do!

Well, all kinds of fun things, as it happens. You can see some of my experiments above. These tools would be great to perk up a library webpage. I checked out the Generator Blog, and there's plenty that teens would be interested in. You could do a teen program on these tools and decorating their Myspace pages and I think that they would love it!

No comments:

Search my home library

My Library Dream Pet

Adobe Flash Player version 9 is required for display of this Spongecell widget.

Please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.

If you have already installed Adobe Flash Player version 9, please make sure that your browser supports javascript.

Read Me